Courses Terms & Conditions
On a rare occasion, due to circumstances beyond our control, Moody Monday Courses reserves the right to
- Cancel courses, with a maximum of one week and a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to the start date.
- Change the staffing and/ or workshop you are attending.
- Withdraw any student who is threatening or abusive towards fellow students or staff, or suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, with no refunds given. Our students and staff reserve the right to work in a safe environment.
Cancellation by Moody Monday Courses
Should we face circumstances dictating a course cancellation, an alternative course will be offered or a full refund of your fee will be given. This applies to all long and short terms courses offered by Moody Monday Courses.
Cancellation by course participant
- 2-weeks cancellation notice prior to the start of the course – FULL refund will be given
- 1-week cancellation notice prior to the start of the course – 50% refund will be given.
- 72-hours cancellation notice prior to the start of the course – NO refund will be given.
- We may refund course fees at our discretion and only if we are able to fill your place, so it is important for us to be notified of this as soon as you possible can.
- No refunds will be given for failed attendance due to holiday, sickness, or other external circumstances.
Updated on July 2018