All of our face masks are handmade locally in our Edinburgh studio using doubled layers of breathable fabric + replaceable filter (single use), which is washable and reusable.
The mask design provides excellent coverage and also includes a pocket at the back that you can use for an additional filter between layers. Each face mask has nose wire at the top to improve the fit and comes with two options: elastic ear loop (for a standard fit) or over-head fitting.
PLEASE NOTE that some of our masks may have a patterned reverse and some may be plain. Orientation of prints may also differ on each of them, depending on how the fabric has been cut. It has been done in a way that’s most attractive and produces the least fabric wastage.
- Each mask has a built-in pocket for a medical or non-medical grade filter (1x filter included /per mask).
- Elastic earloop or overhead fitting (elastic earloop comes as standard, please email or message us to say if you want the overhead fitting).
- Washable fabric facemasks (up to 60 °C).
- 3 layers material
1. 100% cotton on the underside (contact on skin),
2. Lightweight meltblown non-woven fabric filter; anti-dust, anti-saliva (replaceable, single use)
3. Various materials on the outside, depending on offcuts availablity.
- A nose wire located at the top that can be adjusted to the shape of your nose for a better fit.
- STRONG & BREATHABLE: Our facemasks are made of fabrics, which are breathable and comfortable to wear.
- REUSABLE: Our facemasks are washable and reusable.
- Works like active natural shield against pollution and other unwanted airborne particles.
- Mask Size: Adult sizes only – Width 26cm, Height 14cm (approx.) – please enquire if you require kids or other bespoke sizes.
- Filter Size: Width 13cm, Height 10cm (approx.)
Many items will be available immediately but, due to the handmade nature of this item, please allow a little more time for us to process your order.
Due to the personal nature of this item, particularly given the circumstances with the Covid-19 situation, we do not accept any returns, unless our items arrive damaged or defective. However, if you have any problems with your order, please contact us.
All items will be dispatched through Royal Mail. Due to the post offices being overwhelmed right now, the standard delivery might take a little bit longer. Many thanks for your kind patience.
Thank you for your kind support 🙂