On a rare occasion, due to circumstances beyond our control, Moody Monday Courses reserves the right to
- Cancel courses, with a maximum of one week and a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to the start date.
- Change the staffing and/ or workshop you are attending.
- Withdraw any student who is threatening or abusive towards fellow students or staff, or suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, with no refunds given. Our students and staff reserve the right to work in a safe environment.
Cancellation by Moody Monday Courses
Should we face circumstances dictating a course cancellation, an alternative course will be offered or a full refund of your fee will be given. This applies to all long and short terms courses offered by Moody Monday Courses.
Cancellation by course participant
- 3-weeks cancellation notice prior to the start of the course – FULL refund will be given
- 2-weeks cancellation notice prior to the start of the course – 50% refund will be given.
- Cancellation beyond the above timescale prior to the start of the course – NO refund will be given.
- We may refund course fees at our discretion and only if we are able to fill your place, so it is important for us to be notified of this as soon as you possible can.
- No refunds will be given for failed attendance due to holiday, sickness, or other external circumstances.
Refer a Friend Promotion
- Our ‘Refer a Friend’ promotion is only valid for use in Moody Monday Courses bookings. 10% discount code will not be valid for use and purchases from the ‘Boutique’ section on this website or on our ‘Gift Card’ purchases.
- Referral can only be made by past students of Moody Monday Courses or students currently undertaking one of our courses and haven’t fully completed their term.
- To benefit from the 10% discount on all courses on offer by Moody Monday Courses, you (the person referring a friend to us) will need to email your friend’s full name and valid email address to us on email@example.com and type ‘Refer a Friend’ on the subject heading. Once we have verified that you have previously booked into our courses and indeed one of our former/ current student(s), we will then send a discount code to the both of you to use in your course bookings, this process may take up to 7 working days.
- To benefit from this discount, you will need to apply the code at the checkout.
- At the present time, there is no limit to how many people you can refer at one time.
- Each code can only be redeemed against one course booking at a time.
- You do not need to be booked into the same course(s) at the same time as the person you’ve made a referral to in order to benefit from this promotion.
- A note for existing or past student(s): discount code can only be used against the total cost of the NEXT course you’re about to book, e.g. if you are currently or have just finished Textiles Printing Level 1 (TP1) course and interested in booking into TP2, the discount code from your referral can only be used when you’re booking TP2. Provided that you have already done the referral and received the code prior to making and paying for your TP2 course. This applies to all our former/ existing students from our other courses, i.e. short, seasonal, 1:1.
- We reserve the right to modify or stop any promotions at any time without any prior notice. Although we will endeavour to fulfil any offers that has qualified prior to the official date of any modified or ceased promotion.
Updated on January 2019