With Christmas swiftly approaching, many of us have started our annual shopping sprees. Some people are already done but if you’re like some others, you’ll probably leave it till 1-2 weeks before to get the adrenaline pumping.
Whatever the case, you want your presents to stand out from all the rest. The presentation is as important as the gift inside waiting to be revealed on Christmas day. You don’t have to be a pro to knock up something that looks gorgeous and well thought-out.
We start our new Christmas themed series sharing some unique ways to make your presents stand out this Christmas season and become the favourite gift giver among your friends and family.
(1) Consider moving from the usual Christmas wrapping paper, let simple colours shine.
(2) Accessorise with pretty Christmas ornaments
(3) Add some glitter and sparkle
(4) Let beautiful wallpaper do the talking
Images via Kelly Wearstler
(5) Introduce the unexpected with feathers
(6) Or just keep things simple with this luxe monochromatic look
Image via Trendenser
Get wrapping. Let us know any of your own creative ideas.